Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017 Folks!! The Customary Come-Back Post :-)

Merlin, it feels so good to be hammering away words on the keyboard for my blog again. I've neglected my baby for far too long, courtesy of the ridiculously monotonous yet busy life at an engineering college. But as the four years of my BTech studies are drawing to a close, I've made a mental note to update my blog regularly.

There is indeed nothing quite as blissful as raving about a great book you just read, fawning over some character you just fell in love with, ranting about some book that wasn't quite to your liking, or maybe just lamenting about the withdrawal you suffer after finishing an amazing series.

I've also decided to let my other written material see the light of the day! :D Yep, you guessed right! A Cliffhanger Crisis will no longer be solely about book reviews, but will also have a few of my own original written pieces. Reviews, comments, constructive criticism, appreciation, any reaction at all actually will be greatly appreciated.

And third item on my to-do list is to try out all the genres out there that I have left unexplored, ranging from graphic novels to manga to magical realism. Who knows what hidden gems I might find! So feel free to leave suggestions in comments.

So, here's to hoping that 2017 brings a lot of bookish-goodness for us all! :-) Looking forward to sleepless nights and tons of cliffhangers. 

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) It's always great to meet a new reader.

      Delete